Re: [Gnu-arch-users] on cowardice

From: James Blackwell
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] on cowardice
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 21:34:31 -0400

On Thu, Sep 08, 2005 at 05:22:46PM -0700, Thomas Lord wrote:

> So, James, aside from all of your disclaimers and "conflicts of
> interest" -- when can we expect to hear from Mark?

What did you mean by the subject?

I try to be pretty clear and differentiate clearly between when I'm
stating my own personal opinions and when I'm stating the position of an
employer. I'm glad that you've noticed this. :)

You can hear from Mark all the time. He has given a number of public
interviews in the recent past for all sorts of places. He even did a Q+A
session for "Ask slashdot" not long ago. The most recent interview I know
of is the OSDir one back on August 29th (http://www.osdir.com/Article7115.phtml)

I don't get a chance to read all of the interviews, but if you set up a
news alert at google you should be able to keep close track. He speaks
often about Ubuntu, Launchpad, the problems facing South Africa and free
software in general.

--
 James Blackwell      |   Life is made of the stuff that hasn't killed
 Tell someone a joke! |   you yet.                       - yours truly