Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: how to add comments to revisions

From: Mikhael Goikhman
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: how to add comments to revisions
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 14:44:47 +0000

On 12 Oct 2005 10:45:50 +0000, Bahadir Balban wrote:

> Thanks for letting me know. Last time I checked the mailing list revc
> had just been released. It's a shame such a promising project is
> abandoned.

You may still use tla, that just works. If you are risky, you may use baz
as well, that works well for simple usages. For more non-trivial usages,
in my experience, it may periodically show slowness, panic exits and lots
of small annoyances (input verification, stdout vus stderr for chat).

I have no experience with bzr (it is advertized here all the time,
although not really ready), but it is said to share the developers with
baz, so the expected quality may [or may not] be appropriate.

Regards,
Mikhael.