Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: hmm. an alternative to a new maintainer. Hire y

From: Karel Gardas
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: hmm. an alternative to a new maintainer. Hire your manager.
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 23:14:48 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005, Alfred M. Szmidt wrote:

  > So if you define `learning to use a VCS' as `branch, commit, send
  > patch', I suspect the time is equal for both tla, darcs and CVS.

  Have you actually tried this?

No (I said that it took me two days after all, but then I learnt far
more), I have had friends who did.

This whole discussion is silly... Keep me out of these idiotic
whinnings, and go hack some code for cripes sake.  Whoever suggested a
gnu-arch-politics@ made a good suggestion.

``Idiotic whinings'' ?? Sorry, I have just tried to save your time noting that other SCMs are probably better. If you don't need such advices, I'm really sorry I have provided one.

Good luck with tla!
Karel
--
Karel Gardas                  address@hidden