Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: hmm. an alternative to a new maintainer. Hire y

From: Ollivier Robert
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: hmm. an alternative to a new maintainer. Hire your manager.
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 00:15:09 +0200

According to Alfred M. Szmidt:
> Because using a non-GNU tool for the GNU system, when the GNU project
> already has such a tool is beyond all logic.

I don't see all the GNU sub-projects or the GNU project itself rushing to
convert to tla, GNU arch or not.  Most of the new DVCS are GPL too BTW.

The GNU endorsement has never been a selling value for tla AFAIK.
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- address@hidden
Darwin snuadh.freenix.org Kernel Version 7.9.0: Wed Mar 30 20:11:17 PST 2005