Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Good News about GNU Arch!

From: Andy Tai
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Good News about GNU Arch!
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 21:47:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Miles, thanks for pointing out the existences of
some patches.  Now information on their actual
whereabouts will be greatly appreciated!  (will save
the work of tracking them down)  (Also patches are
welcome to implement the features Miles suggested; I
may also look into them as I get the feet wet first)