Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Good News about GNU Arch!

From: Rene Schallner
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Good News about GNU Arch!
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 14:17:06 +0200

On Oct 28, 2005, at 05:04 , Andy Tai wrote:

Thank you, Tom.

Hi, I have volunteered to maintain GNU Arch. and the
FSF has agreed to this.

WOOOHAAA!!! This is quite exciting EXCELLENT news!!!!! Also, your plans sound very reasonable; this is just what the doctor ordered for Arch :-)

With the support of Tom, I
fill in as the maintainer of GNU Arch.

I take it, you'll also get great support from the Arch community ;-)

Now, if you excuse me, I must mark this day in my calendar....

Apologies for having gotten overly excited on a technical mailing list,
    -Rene