[Gnu-arch-users] bug tracking and patches (use the savannah one for now)

From: Andy Tai
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] bug tracking and patches (use the savannah one for now)
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 12:15:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I am working on setting up an arch archive for the
tla sources.  Will announce it when ready.

Meanwhile, we just use what we got.  Since GNU
provides the bug tracking service, for the time being
let's just re-use the one at savannah

http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/gnu-arch/

for submitting bugs and (hopefully) patches.

Thanks,
Andy

--- Eske Christiansen <address@hidden> wrote:

> Great news with you as the new maintainer.
> I have one wish (beside world peace etc) and that is
> some kind of
> bugtracking system ala bugzilla!
>
> eske

Andy Tai, address@hidden
Free Software: the software by the people, of the people and for the people!
Develop! Share! Enhance! Enjoy!