Re: [Gnu-arch-users] clean up tla help

From: Andy Tai
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] clean up tla help
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 01:42:26 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for the link!  The discussions were very enlightening.  Your works
appeared very
interesting and they will be seriously considered to be adapted for improving
"help."

As a first consequence of reading that thread, tla add is coming back as an
alias for tla add-id.

And I encourage everyone with opinions on the help system to take a look of
that thread.  Maybe we
can reach a good common understanding on how to improve the help command :-)