[Gnu-arch-users] a little paper

From: Thomas Lord
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] a little paper
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 15:49:26 -0800

I have a paper, in draft state, about the stuff I've been burbling
about recently.  This is a bit more of a concise introduction:

    http://www.seyza.com/RAD/personal-apps.html

I have, these days, about 10hrs/wk to do anything hacking related at
all. And that's 10 non-contiguous hours. That's a pretty difficult
constraint to operate under. The world has decided I suck as a hacker
and should simply give up. I disagree, of course, but am badly
outnumbered.   (No, I know full well I have no shortage of fans
of my hacking on this list.  I mean only that, in spite of that,
I can't make a living off it.)