Re: [Gnu-arch-users] clean up tla help

From: David Allouche
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] clean up tla help
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 16:49:30 +0100

On Fri, 2006-01-13 at 22:53 +0100, Alfred M. Szmidt wrote:
>    Some people are comfortable with the byzantine command set and
>    semantics, to the point that the insanity of TLA's user interface
>    becomes a cognitive blind spot.
>
> I don't think that tla's user interface is that insane.

I did not think that tla user interface was that bad either, until I did
support for a bunch of brilliant and extremely competent users, and they
rubbed my nose in it until I realized how it actually smells.

> And it isn't
> something that Bazaar 1 (I never used 2) at all; it is the same
> interface but with some various, minor, changes.  Nothing special.

So, what? What is your message here?

The only way I can understand what you say is that "baz did not
significantly improve the tla user interface, so you are not entitled to
criticizing tla". Not only the premise is provably wrong, but this is
also a fallacy.

I have to conclude that your reasoning ability is impaired.
--
                                                            -- ddaa