Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Reviving "arch Meets Hello World"

From: Andy Tai
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Reviving "arch Meets Hello World"
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 01:23:22 -0800

Hi, I encourage people with interests to contribute  updated or new  documentation.  I am not very good at the tools used to produce the current documentation. In addition, my native language is not English, so native English speakers or other good English speakers are really welcome to help with the tla documentation!

If you produce new documentation, I would request that you put it dual licensed under both the GNU GPL and the GNU FDL so we can satisfy the Debian people...