Re: [Gnu-arch-users] task list

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] task list
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 15:45:14 -0500

> user interface command improvements that still exists in baz but are
> not ported yet over to tla--we only want these that does not require
> incompatible changes to the archive format and can be done using the
> tla infrastructure--I want to ensure the compatibility

I suggest to "restructure" command names a bit so that command-completion is
more useful, by using consistent prefixes.  E.g. all commands relating to
revision library should start with the same prefix, e.g. "revlib-" or
"library-"; all those that relate to management of archives, should start
with "archive-"; etc...