Re: [Gnu-arch-users] a business model for free software

From: Robin Green
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] a business model for free software
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 20:52:52 +0100

OT: I don't understand why paying employees (or anyone else) in stock
isn't inevitably going to be insider trading. It can hardly fail to
obtain that sometimes insiders know non-public facts that would
change their valuation of shares in the company, when deciding how much
stock to pay someone. But insider trading law seems to me to be a joke
anyway. It must be pretty difficult to enforce.