[Gnu-arch-users] Re: baz format archives in tla

From: Matthieu Moy
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: baz format archives in tla
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 22:16:10 +0200

Thomas Lord <address@hidden> writes:

> Matthieu Moy wrote:
>> We are talking about the plans for Bazaar.
> Perhaps you've read the subject line or quite a few other posts in the
> thread?

Ludovic was asking whether one of the original plans behind the change
in the archive format was to revove the c--b--v namespace.

What the hell does it have to do with tla ??? Was this archive
originally introduced in tla or what ??

(Re)read Ludovic's post to understand what I was replying to.

--
Matthieu