Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: baz format archives in tla

From: Mark Flacy
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: baz format archives in tla
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 22:04:41 -0500

On 2006.04.05 14:30, Matthieu Moy wrote:
Thomas Lord <address@hidden> writes:

> Matthieu Moy wrote:
>> Ludovic Courtès wrote:
>>> Besides, my understanding was that the ultimate goal was to
remove the
>>> obligation to use a `c--b--v' name space, and that this archive
format
>>> change was one step in this direction.  Is this correct?
>> Yes, it was the plan, and it has been abandoned.
>
> You are not in a position to make such assertions.   You are
talking about
> other people's intentions, plans, potential plans, etc.

We are talking about the plans for Bazaar.

"We" are?

That's funny; I thought that I was subscribed to gnu-arch-users, not bazaar-users.

Had you actually read this thread before flaming, you would probably have noticed it.

I thought that we were talking about the direction of gnu-arch not bazaar.

I don't give a fuck about bazaar.