[Gnu-arch-users] travel

From: Aldrik KLEBER
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] travel
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 13:53:31 +0200

I'm will not be available for the week end, so to resume MHO,
One way of viewing is RCS shouldn't manage storage, but should be plug to an
interface that adapt to the environment, a POSIX interface, a SQL interface
what we want, but not guiding the design of the RCS, like tla that is POSIX
aware.

Even if mainly use posix, I don't use windows so it is not a problem, ARCH
should not be aware of how data is stored, but should defined a protocol of
communication that reflect only his job : Revision Control.

I will be very pleased monday to read my mails, they are many way of viewing
the matter, it is a good context to make a good job.

Aldrik