Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Attempt to connect to incompatible archive

From: Andy Tai
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Attempt to connect to incompatible archive
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 15:16:47 -0700

Without more information about your archives not much can be suggested
except that you can try a later version of the cygwin port, from

http://www.geocities.com/lode_leroy/arch/

It is possible the archive on the GNU/Linux machine is of the baz
format and the tla on cygwin is too old to understand the baz format.
But this is just a guess.