Re: [Gnu-arch-users] GNU Arch wiki being moved

From: Andy Tai
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] GNU Arch wiki being moved
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 02:10:06 -0700

On 6/19/06, Stephen J. Turnbull <address@hidden> wrote:

I am concerned that given the FSF's radicalism[1] and the dramatic
changes in certain parts of draft GPLv3 an "or later" *policy* exposes
certain kinds of content to legal risk, for little gain.

Well, I guess you can never make everyone happy.  The whole GPL v3 draft and process have been more well received than many people expected.  And the GPL v3 draft is probably less radical than some people liked.  In that regard, I believe Stephen's view on the GPL v3 is more on the radical side rather than the mainstream...

Footnotes:
[1]  "Extremism in the defense of freedom is no vice."  That's a
compliment.

--
Andy Tai, address@hidden