[Gnu-arch-users] Re: archzoom

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: archzoom
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 11:30:23 +0900

address@hidden (Ludovic Court.ANhs) writes:
> what they think goes wrong (it is true that `tla' is not lightning fast,
> especially without a revlib).

More accurately, tla is dog-slow and consumes cpu/disk-io like crazy for
most operations (it's slightly better about network-io in terms of bytes
transferred, but goes to town with the worst latency ever). I still use
tla, mind you, but my number one complaint is its insane inefficiency;
maybe darcs is slower, I dunno.

-Miles
--
$B<+$i$r6u$K$7$F!"?4$r3+$/;~!"F;$O3+$+$l$k(B