Re: [Gnu-arch-users] gnuarch.org

From: John Evans
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] gnuarch.org
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 09:42:59 -0700 (MST)

On Wed, 10 Jan 2007, Ludovic Court?s wrote:

First, what do you mean by "migration"? Converting your old CVS repositories to Arch archives, or just switching to Arch for your new projects? The former wouldn't be straightforward AFAIK (and perhaps wouldn't make much sense) while the latter is hopefully not too hard given the tutorial.

I am taking what we currently have in CVS, and I'm moving it to Arch. If we had nothing at the moment, then I would just setup Arch and move forward. As it stands now, I need to "copy" everything that I have in CVS to Arch.

        I did manage to find
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnu-arch/tutorial-old/arch.html but this
URL has not been updated since 2003, and I'm afraid that it may be out
of date.

A slightly revised version of the tutorial is visible at:
 http://www.gnu.org/software/gnu-arch/tutorial/index.html

Thank you for the link! That should help me get started on the road to using Arch! Your help is greatly appreciated.

--
John Evans
Administrator of kilnar.com