Re: [Gnu-arch-users] GNU Arch moves to GPL v3 or later

From: Thomas Lord
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] GNU Arch moves to GPL v3 or later
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 14:54:03 -0700

Andy Tai wrote:
Hi, I am thinking of putting future releases of GNU Arch under the GNU
GPL v3 or later versions of the GPL as published by the Free Software
Foundation.  I would like to see if there is anyone (GNU Arch users,
past contributors) who may have any issue with this.

For any comments on this issue please reply to this mail list or to me
(address@hidden) and cc Robert Collins (address@hidden).

I am pretty sure that a substantial portion of the GPL code
in the distribution is copyright by me, so I guess it might
be helpful to reassure you:

My intention for that code was "GPLv2 or (at your discretion)
any later version as published by the FSF".   So, no objections
from over here.  My word is good.

Thanks,
Andy

And thank you for your continued support.