[Gnu-arch-users] new work

From: Thomas Lord
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] new work
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 23:53:48 -0700

While I was working on "revc" I was struck by a number
of related ideas in programming language design and
systems programming generally.   "revc" struck me as
as much a distributed file system as a revision control
system.   As I began to imagine web services based on that
file system model, a wealth of new paradigms quickly
suggested themselves to me.

Long story short, that led to some new work which
I'm now beginning to publish.  Please enjoy XQVM:

 http://www.dasht-exp-1a.com/first-light/index.html