[Gnu-arch-users] Announcing Flower 0.5

From: Thomas Lord
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Announcing Flower 0.5
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 20:45:48 -0800

Dear Colleague,

I am pleased to announce the availability of Flower 0.5.   Today I have released version 0.5 of Flower under the Open Software License version 3.0 (an Open Source license).   You can find it at my web site, http://www.basiscraft.com

Flower is a new kind of /user programmable web service/, especially well suited for applications which process, store, and query XML data sets. Clients of a flower web service interactively modify and extend the code the server runs. This is is the ordinary way to build new flower applications. Flower is a true /web operating system/ in the sense that it forms a self-contained, web-addressable computing environment.

Regards,
Thomas  ("-t") Lord
address@hidden
510-825-7915