[Gnu-arch-users] GNU Arch intro in russian

From: Ivan Shmakov
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] GNU Arch intro in russian
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 13:46:23 +0700

        FWIW, I've put a short introduction into the GNU Arch in Russian
        on the Web:

http://theory.asu.ru/~ivan/doc/tla/index.html.ru

        The whole idea behind these bits was to make new GNU Arch users
        able to do some basic work with it, such as: registering archive
        locations and retrieving working copies out of the Arch
        archives.  It doesn't reveal much more beside of that.

        (Although I still have plans for writing a more comprehensive
        comparison of the GNU Arch to the other DVCS of today, both in
        English and Russian.)