gnu-crypto-discuss

[GNU Crypto]

From: Florin Stoian
Subject: [GNU Crypto]
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 10:52:53 +0200 (MEST)

Hi guys!

I am new to the project and I have a configuration problem:

Does anyone know how to use cvs with ssh from Windows?

I've been trying for a couple of days to solve the problem,
but it seems savannah wont recongnize my rsa1 signature.
I'm using openssh and wincvs and I already read that Savannah FAQ
trying to map their linux samples to windows but it dosen't seem to work.

Sorry for posting here. You could answer me directly to email,
in order not to fill this discussion list with this stuff.

Thanks again.