gnu-crypto-discuss

Re: [GNU Crypto] Passwords Immutable?

From: Bryan Hoover
Subject: Re: [GNU Crypto] Passwords Immutable?
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 18:54:11 -0400

See response at end of your (Casey's) message.

Casey Marshall wrote:

--
And people flock around the poet and say:  'Sing again soon' - that is,
'May new sufferings torment your soul but your lips be fashioned as

http://www.wecs.com/content.htm

This signature file is generated by Pick-a-Tag !
Written by Jeroen van Vaarsel
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=pick-a-tag