gnu-crypto-discuss

Re: [GNU Crypto] Passwords Immutable?

From: Bryan Hoover
Subject: Re: [GNU Crypto] Passwords Immutable?
Date: Sun, 02 May 2004 01:01:04 -0400

- --
Were I to wish for anything I would not wish for wealth and power, but
for the passion of the possible, that eye which everywhere, ever young,
ever burning, sees posibility. - (Soren Kierkegaard - Either/Or)

http://www.wecs.com/content.htm

This signature file is generated by Pick-a-Tag !
Written by Jeroen van Vaarsel
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=pick-a-tag