Re: emake-frame.el --- Enhanced make-frame operation for Emacs

From: Kevin A. Burton - burtonator
Subject: Re: emake-frame.el --- Enhanced make-frame operation for Emacs
Date: 15 Dec 2001 15:27:14 -0800

"Robert J. Chassell" <address@hidden> writes:

>    Then done use emake-frame.
>
> I'm not against frames.  I use them.  What I am suggesting is that we
> keep the current next-line keybinding, not replace it.

If you want to use emake-frame we could make this an option.

I am not forcing anyone to use this package...

> Personally, I find the current make-frame-command keybinding, `C-x 5 2', a
> rather good choice.  It fits with the other `C-x N' series of commands.

This is an external emacs package.  You don't have to use it if you don't want
to.  It is not endorsed by the official GNU Emacs team... just by me.

Kevin

--
Kevin A. Burton ( address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden )
        Jabber - address@hidden,  Web - http://relativity.yi.org/

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
  -- Samuel Johnson