Finally yours. DVD Copier

Subject: Finally yours. DVD Copier
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 04:12:42 +0900

Why Spend upwards of $4000 on a DVD Burner when we will show you an alternative
that will do the exact same thing for only $19.95?

You heard us right - for the price of just 1 DVD's, we'll show you how to back
up and/or create Your Own DVD's!

Just upgraded to a DVD and still have a ton of VHS tapes lying around? With
this program, not only can you burn & copy any DVD you've created, you'll also
be able to transfer all your VHS tapes to DVD format as well!!

You want to know more? Visit us at