Dont Miss Out !

Subject: Dont Miss Out !

Copy & Burn DVD's & VHS's w/CD Burner!!!

    Why Spend upwards of $4000 on a DVD Burner when we will show you an alternative that will do the exact same thing for only $19.95?

    You heard us right - for the price of just 1 DVD's, we'll show you how to back up and/or create Your Own DVD's!

    Just upgraded to a DVD and still have a ton of VHS tapes lying around? With this program, not only can you burn & copy any DVD you've created, you'll also be able to transfer all your VHS tapes to DVD format as well!!

    You want to know more? Visit us at

    Regular Price:

    For a Limited Time Only, get yours today for just ONLY $19.95!!

To be opt out from our future mailing please email address@hidden with the word opt out in the subject line