new tail-mode

From: Daniel Pfeiffer
Subject: new tail-mode
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 17:41:42 -0000

I find myself repeatedly reverting some buffers as they grow.  This is a
nuisance and means font-locking starts from scratch, often enough for just one
extra line in a 100kb buffer :-(

Since neither tail.el nor auto-revert-mode.el gave me what I need, I did a
sort of transparent tail -f within Emacs.  You can even edit while the buffer

coralament / best Grötens / liebe Grüße / best regards / elkorajn salutojn
Daniel Pfeiffer

lerne / learn / apprends / lär dig / ucz się    Esperanto: