KDE Emacs package - C++ and Qt/KDE development package

From: Zack Rusin
Subject: KDE Emacs package - C++ and Qt/KDE development package
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 14:30:08 -0400

Hey,

I decided to put up a package which we (where "we" stands for KDE
developers) have been using internally for a few years now.

KDE Emacs is a rather extensive collection of nifty additions to GNU/Emacs
and XEmacs which should help every C++ developer. The package is not KDE or
Qt specific. Even if you don't use KDE or Qt but code C++ the package
should prove incredibly useful to you.

It's available from http://bddf.ca/~zrusin/kde-emacs.tar.bz2 and the CVS
respo is in kdesdk/scripts/kde-emacs in KDE CVS.

Zack

--
So many pedestrians -- so little time.