Fw: prokofieff

From: Saul Craig
Subject: Fw: prokofieff
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 06:59:35 -0800

I can't figure out why I can't find stuff like this on my own.
http://www.atlantahomesandlifestyles.com/info.html
You can file share dvd's, video games & music.  I was able to find at least 64
of my favorite CD's
You should get a load of how many movies are in here that'l play in your dvd
player - it's crazy.
Theres a few pages in there on how to get your selection on CD if you need the
help.
I know this, the movie section has movies in it that are still in theates - I
dont know about you but thats seriously impressive.
I'll talk to you later.

Lucien