[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
tumme.el 0.4.7 - no code
tumme.el 0.4.7 - no code
26 May 2005 01:56:22 +0200
Gnus/5.09 (Gnus v5.9.0) Emacs/21.3
Please find the latest version here:
For contacting me, use the e-mail address found in the
Version 0.4.7, 2005-05-26
* Change header line of tumme.el so that it does not wrap and cause
evaluation problems for people getting the source from Usenet.
* Changed `tumme-write-tag' slightly to get better performance when
tagging many files.
* Fixed bug in `tumme-create-gallery-lists' that made it puke if
there was empty lines in the database. Changed the code so that it
does not car about that. Also, fixed `tumme-remove-tag' so that it
tries not to add empty lines at the end of the database.
* Changed all commands that execute shell commands to be
configurable using the `tumme-cmd-x' custom variables. This makes
it easier to switch among different image conversion tools which
might use different syntax and options.
* Added `tumme-toggle-dired-display-properties'.
* Added `tumme-thumb-file-name-format' and changed
`tumme-thumb-name' to make it possible to configure the format of
thumbnail files. Did not make it customizable yet though. It might
be a bad idea to be able to switch between formats...
* Changed `tumme-display-window' so that it looks for tumme's
display window in all frames. Useful if you want to create an own
frame for displaying the temporary image.
* After changing the call to `get-window-with-predicate' to scan
all frames for tumme's special buffers in visible windows, and also
changing the way tumme tracks thumbnail movement in the dired
buffer (now using `set-buffer' together with `set-window-point'),
tumme now works quite happily with all three buffers in different
frames. This empowers the user to setup the special buffers the way
that best fits his need at the time. Jumping between the dired and
*tumme* buffers work independent on in which frames they are.
* Renamed `tumme-track-movement-in-dired' to
* Added `tumme-track-thumbnail' for movement tracking from dired
buffer, analoguous to the tracking done in thumbnail buffer. Both
uses the same custom variable `tumme-track-movement' which can be
toggled on and off with `tumme-toggle-movement-tracking'. This is
neat. :) Changed `tumme-setup-dired-keybindings' to make use of
this in the best way. Read more about this there.
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- tumme.el 0.4.7 - no code,
Mathias Dahl <=