MPC.el p17

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: MPC.el p17
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 03:22:27 -0500

I haven't received any feedback about my MPC.el so I assume nobody but me's
using it, but incase someone cares, development is moving forward little
by little.

The latest version has improved layout of the "songs" buffer and has support
for album covers (the code currently assumes they're already available in
your music library as files "cover.jpg" in the album's directory).

        Stefan