Re: eclips.el - periodically collect clipboard contents

From: Thorsten Bonow
Subject: Re: eclips.el - periodically collect clipboard contents
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 19:42:32 +0200 (CEST)

    Ian> Hello, thanks for all your help, I really appreciate it!

Hi, thanks. I use a similar application in my X environment (wmcliphist) and
can't live without it---I wonder how I could manage without eclips :-)

    Ian> So, it seems the recording would stop it you stopped interacting with
    Ian> Emacs.  Is this bit also present in the XEmacs documentation of rwit?
    Ian> Perhaps more directly, does recording work for you when you start
    Ian> working in other apps rather than Emacs?

Yup, this is a showstopper. Changed it back over here and managed to fix my
idle-timer bug: If I set the "0" argument of `run-at-time' to "t", everything is
peachy for XEmacs, too. Setting it to "t" requires a non nil REPEAT argument,
which now is set by `eclips-timer-interval'. Only non zero values are sane, but
up to now no error checking is done...

    Ian> thanks again, i

Hope this helps.

Toto

--
Contact information and PGP key at
http://www-users.rwth-aachen.de/thorsten.bonow

I held the mescal up to the light and watched the worm slide
across the bottom of the bottle. A gift from a friend just back
from Mexico. The worm was fat and white and somewhat dangerous
looking with great hallucinogenic properties attributed to
it. You were supposed to eat it and it was supposed to make you
so high you would need a stepladder to scratch your ass. We'd
see.

Kinky Friedman: Greenwich Killing Time