Re: file-props.el

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: file-props.el
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 23:21:22 -0400

    However, I tested the suggestion above (and implemented it), where you
    have to type RET between each tag, and I don't think that is harder to
    use then needing to type a comma (or whatever separator you choose) in
    between each tag.  The only disadvantage I can see really is that you
    do not see all the tags you are about do add at the same time.

It isn't more typing, but it will be less natural.

Also inconvenient because you can't go back and edit the first
item while you are entering the second.