Re: tc.el --- timid completion

From: Thorsten Bonow
Subject: Re: tc.el --- timid completion
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 11:59:05 +0100

    RMS> tc.el sounds like an interesting feature, but I have no way to contact
    RMS> the developer of it to discuss the question of putting it into Emacs.
    RMS> Would the developer please respond to me?

nice package. Thanks for the good work!

It should be noted that there already is a "tc.el" out there: Trivial Cite

    spamfilteraccount> BTW, it was tested only on emacs 21.

A quick test on the CVS version of Emacs was successful...

    spamfilteraccount> I use Icicles, so I can use it to match files from the
    spamfilteraccount> history:

Alas, it is not working with "ido.el", my favorite enhancement of the
find-file/switch-buffer mechanism (even when dropping out of ido completion by
pressing C-f again).

Contact information and PGP key at

It grows like a flower or grows like a tumor
Love shows that God has a sense of humor

Joe Jackson: Stranger than fiction