Re: archive-downloader.el, version 1.1

From: Christian Herenz
Subject: Re: archive-downloader.el, version 1.1
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 19:46:54 +0200

Michael Olson schrieb:
> archive-downloader.el is useful for downloading music (and other forms
> of media) from http://archive.org.
>
> This version fixes an error that occurred when the kill ring was empty.

Hi,

I do not get it working... Maybe I am doing something wrong... I give
you an example: I want to download this Gratfull Dead concert:
http://www.archive.org/details/gd76-09-27.aud.parrillo.3821.sbeok.shnf
So I enter this URL after M-x archive-downloader-get ... It downloads 21
Ogg files, which are obvioulsy only HTML code of this page?

What I am doing or getting wrong here?

Greetz,
Christian