Re: ;;; anything.el --- open anything

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: ;;; anything.el --- open anything
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 10:32:42 +0200

address@hidden writes:

Hi Bill,

> It looks like anything-source-imenu was the cause of problems #1, #2,
> & #3. A #4 issue that occurs with the anything-source-imenu code in
> anything-config.el is that it causes anything to not work if you call
> anything in a dired buffer. I've commented out the definition in
> anything-config.el and put the following replacement definition for
> anything-source-imenu in my .emacs file - it works ok for me and
> eliminates the 4 problems:

[...]

Thanks, I'll take your version. The imenu thing didn't work for me, too,
and I wanted to take it out again, because it only works if you invoke
anything from source cod buffers.

Thanks,
Tassilo
--
People sometimes  ask me if it  is a sin in  the Church of  Emacs to use
vi. Using a free  version of vi is not a sin; it  is a penance. So happy