Re: ;;; anything.el --- open anything

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: ;;; anything.el --- open anything
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 09:39:22 -0700

On Aug 19, 4:04 pm, Xavier Maillard <address@hidden> wrote:
> address@hidden wrote:
> > Let me know what you think.
> I just love the idea and the way it is currently working. I will try to
> hack on it too to add my own sources.
> By the way, do you thing it is doable to add a contact just by entering
> his name.
> Say for example, I am typing this after M-x anything RET:
> John Doe RET
> If John DOe is not in my contact base, I would like to be offered to add it.

Tassilo's solution is good, but I also fixed anything.el, so that
filtered candidate transformer is run also if the candidate list is
empty. This is is alternative solution.

So with the filtered-candidate-transformer attribute you can add an
"Add contact" candidate to the list  of candidates if it is empty and
use the action-transformer attribute to change the action list if this
special candidate is the current selection.