Re: boxquote.el v1.21

From: Dave Pearson
Subject: Re: boxquote.el v1.21
Date: 23 May 2008 17:13:36 GMT

* Kevin Rodgers <address@hidden>:

> Dave Pearson wrote:
> >   "*Should a `boxquote-insert-bugger' title the box with the buffer name?"
> A bugger?  :-)

Hah! Do I win the "typo of the month" award? What do I win?

. o O ( People actually /read/ doc strings!?! )

Dave Pearson:                   |     lbdb.el - LBDB interface.           |  sawfish.el - Sawfish mode.
Emacs:                          |  uptimes.el - Record emacs uptimes.     | quickurl.el - Recall lists of URLs.