Re: that should be "iswitch-menu"

From: Thorsten Bonow
Subject: Re: that should be "iswitch-menu"
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 20:45:44 +0200

    Joost> Thorsten Bonow <address@hidden> writes:
    >> I have one minor glitch: I use iso-cvt.el, coming with emacs, and let it
    >> add a submenu in my file menu via `iso-cvt-define-menu': iswitch-menu
    >> chokes on this:
    >>
    >> iswitch-menu-parse-menu-item: Symbol's value as variable is void:
    >> iso-cvt-translate-from
    >>
    >> Without that, everything works fine.

    Joost> Fixed that, I think. Please check out

Hi,

run a few quick tests---being somewhat busy---but for me everything works like
a charm now. No problems with iso-cvt. I'm using ido-mode without any problems,
too.

I will start using it now and report any bug, glitch or problem I may find along
the way.

Nicely done!

Thx.

Toto

--
Contact information and PGP key at
http://www.withouthat.org/~toto/contact.html

I asked you what was going on / You said that I'd been gone too
long / And the rain that fell in West Berlin / Was nothing like
the rain that fell within

Level 42: Out of sight, out of mind