auto-install.el install elisp file automatically.

From: Andy Stewart
Subject: auto-install.el install elisp file automatically.
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 18:28:53 +0800

Hi guys,

Have many people have ask how to install elisp file in Emacs.
I have develop auto-install.el make you install elisp file by various
way (URL, EmacsWiki, gist.github.com....) automatically.

And have many advanced usage, including:
Install from EmacsWiki support completion pacakge name.
You can update library that have exist in your system.
You can update all dired marked files *asynchronous* from EmacsWiki.

And all those install process is *asynchronous*, that's say, you can do
you work and install elisp file at the same time.
You don't need *wait* emacs install elisp file.

Have detail describe at http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs-en/AutoInstall

I have attaced newest version of auto-install.el

Enjoy!

  -- Andy