[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fri, 22 May 2009 18:09:44 -0400
KMail/1.11.3 (Linux/184.108.40.206-170.2.56.fc10.i686; KDE/4.2.3; i686; ; )
* Good performance editing even very large files
* Support for cc-mode's smart comment wrapping and indentation
* Full suite of movement commands, including beginning-of-defun,
end-of-defun, and so on. This feature allows commands like narrow-to-defun
being a prototype-based language, has no “classes” per se, but there are
constructions that have the same conceptual meaning.
espresso-mode recognizes class definitions from several
* Hierarchical imenu support using the aforementioned class
definition recognition with support for classes, methods,
top-level functions and nested classes.
* Robust fontification of regular expression literals
features, making espresso-mode useful for editing Mozilla chrome.
without reloading. Also works with chrome.
You can find it at http://www.nongnu.org/espresso
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- espresso-mode 7,
Daniel Colascione <=