Re: facebook.el v 0.0.3

From: Paul Huff
Subject: Re: facebook.el v 0.0.3
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 08:41:37 -0600

Hey Richard,

On Facebook "Apps" are essentially just existing applications that you
configure to use with your account.  Adding the "Developers App" is
essentially clicking a checkbox which enables their API for use and
gives you an API key, so no more net proprietary software in the world
is installed on any computers anywhere.