nobreak-fade.el v.3

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: nobreak-fade.el v.3
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 11:41:06 +1100

This is some little functions I use for "nobreak"s in paragraph filling.

nobreak-fade-single-letter-p is a variation on fill-single-word-nobreak-p,
making a nobreak only for single-letter words like "A" or "I".  I find
the all-words action of fill-single-word-nobreak-p a bit too much, but I
like the idea for little ones.  Two-letter "An" or whatnot would be an
obvious possibility too, but I find that still reasonable on the eye.