Re: [GNU-linux-libre] ppc64el support in endorsed distros

From: Andreas Grapentin
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] ppc64el support in endorsed distros
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2018 10:14:39 +0200

Thank you for the pointer. :)

The toolchain situation has already been sorted out and the bootstrap
process for powerpc64le is almost complete. I'll be back with more
information as soon as we have a first booting VM (probably somewhere
around next week)

It would be immensely helpful if we had some more real hardware to work
with. ebrasca owns a TalosII machine, but it is currently under repair.
If we could get funding for a second Talos from the FSF, we would be
able to get this port underway a lot quicker. Does anyone know if this
would be a feasible request?

Best,
Andreas

my GPG Public Key:                 https://files.grapentin.org/.gpg/public.key