Re: FSF : lackeys of their corporate masters

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: FSF : lackeys of their corporate masters
Date: 05 May 2004 11:43:08 +0200

darkred@myway.com (Snuffelluffogus) writes:

> David Kastrup <dak@gnu.org> wrote in message
>
> > What did you say your name was?
>
> Consider the FSF's connection to multinational corporate evil,
> do you really think I'd be give you my name? Go threaten someone
> who is impressed by you.

So you _are_ ashamed to sign your name under the crap you write.
Small wonder.

Since you don't even stand behind your own crap, it is a waste
talking to you.  Welcome to my killfile.

I recommend that you try taking a look at the Usenet group
comp.os.linux.advocacy.  In spite of its name, it fosters exactly the
kind of atmosphere and "discussions" that seem to suit you.  You
should feel right at home.