Re: GPL Software Gold Standard

From: Martin Dickopp
Subject: Re: GPL Software Gold Standard
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 18:00:20 +0200

> Martin Dickopp wrote:
> [...]
>> Your assumption that I'm stupid just because I disagree with you (and
>> with the author of the article, and with the author of the study) is
>> incorrect.
>
> You can disagree as much as you want (your "arguments" suck and you
> know it) but that doesn't excuse misrepresentation (now I'm presuming
> that you have read and comprehended both the study and the article).

I asked you already several postings ago a number /concrete/ questions
to find out which part of my characterisation of the article you think
is wrong.  Instead of replying, you have resorted to broad and general
accusations.  Therefore, my arguments cannot "suck" because we're not
arguing at all (i.e. I haven't posted any arguments), and we're not
arguing because when it gets concrete, you evade the issue.

Martin